Greetings everyone! We have been asked the question if we're closing the spring show. As of right now the answer is no. We are still proceeding. There is a ban in effect at the moment, but we will be waiting it out to lift, since some bans are only 2 weeks and some 30 days.
Health and safety is a concern but we’re optimistic about the situation. "If" NY state forces us to cancel, we will move forward with notifying everyone, but we will not take those steps unless again, we are forced to cancel the show by the state. Thank you everyone!
Sign up to hear from us about upcoming releases and special events.
Feed coming soon
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns about our show May 2-3, 2020! Look forward to hearing from you!
522 Broadway Saratoga Springs, NY 12866